EXPERIENCE SHAMANISM IN NEPAL
September 2 to 15 - 2018
Join Bhola and Nanouk for an amazing initiatory journey and experience the secrets of Shamanism in Nepal.
Bhola Banstola is an experienced guide and traditional Nepalese jhankri/shaman, he will be your guide on this journey.
Nanouk is a shamanic practitioner trained with the FSS and Sandra Ingerman, she will be facilitating the adventure.
AN INITIATORY JOURNEY WITH BHOLA BANSTOLA AND NANOUK.
During this trip you will be meeting shamans of different ethnic backgrounds (both men and women) in their healing spaces. This trip will be focused on sharing/teaching the multi-ethnic, multi-cultural and rich shamanistic healing traditions of Nepal-Himalayas, you will have the opportunities to learn in- depth shamanistic healing practices in a beautiful, indoor conference hall created for this purpose, outdoors in the sacred places and temple complex and Nature. We will be visiting shamans who hold and transmit long lineage wisdom and knowledge in their houses, for consultations, divinations and healing . The program is designed in such a way that you will have four to five days full-immersion on indoor experiential classes with healing rituals and ceremonies; visits to sacred places to offer prayers and ceremonies; power places and temples; medieval palaces and squares.
Participants will be trekking to villages up to an altitude of 2800 meters. We will be walking through the villages and forests for a day to the village and will walk back in a day by walking about 6-8 hours, (if some one has walking problem we can arrange a jeep which will take you closer to the village). During these days either we will be sleeping in our own tents, or in Home Stays with families. All the meals will be cooked by our expert chefs and cooks and your bags and everyday necessities will be carried by porters (you will carry only your back pack with water, photo camera and personal things).
While in Kathmandu we will be visiting three or four different shamans from different backgrounds and lineages. We will be visiting all the three cities of Kathmandu, Bhaktapur and Patan, temples dedicated to different deities, Pharping, Chobar, Pashupatinath temple, Boudhanath Stupa, Swayambhunath/Monkey temple, Boudhanilakantha/Reclining Vishnu Temple, and much more (we will focus on visiting sacred places which are specifically connected with healing and power).
In Kathmandu we will be staying at Apsara Boutique Hotel (www.apsaraboutiquehotelcom), a brand new property with garden restaurant and conference-retreat facilities.
This journey will be conducted in English but French translation can be sometimes provided.
TRIP COST ON DOUBLE SHARING BASIS IS 2500 US $ PER PERSON AND IS LIMITED TO ONLY 20 PARTICIPANTS.
TOUR COST includes :
- Full board trekking (tents, mattresses, meals, porters, entrance fees and trekking permits included or if tea house type all meals and rooms to share in private houses included).
- All entrance fees to temples, palaces, squares, monuments as indicated in the itinerary.
- All transportation by private vehicles from the time of arrival to the time of departures unless you have a specific place to visit.
- Transfer from and to Katmandu airport.
- All meals are included.
- All classes will be taught in the conference hall of Apsara Boutique Hotel.
- Your food requirements will be respected as much as possible.
- All buffet breakfasts with a wide range of choices are included.
- Most of the dinners and lunches will be in hotel's Ankur Garden Restaurant.
- Facilitations and interpretations during visits to shamans.
- All necessary materials during the classes and conférences.
- All the items and materials needed for ceremonies and rituals.
- A special bag with Nepali Shamanistic healing sacred objects.
- Group healings during classes are included, but not private Healing, (by request, and to be paid to the shaman directly).
- We will be participating in some of the rarest ceremonies in temples and sacred places.
- We will do both outdoor and indoor ceremonies.
Price does not include:
- Individual sessions with shamans.
- Your international flight ticket to and from Kathmandu, from your home country.
- Health, baggage and trip cancellation insurance.
- Drinks, laundry services and expenses of a personal nature.
- Rescue services in case of natural calamities or ill-health during trekking
- Tips, gratituties, and perks.
- All that is not mentioned under the clause ‘what is included’.
Due to high taxes in bank transfer in Nepal we ask that you pay in two times : The first payment by the time of registration by bank transfer. The second payment in cash in person in Kathmandu on arrival.
IF YOU WANT TO REGISTER PLEASE SEND AN EMAIL TO NA-NOUK@outlook.fr
We will send you a registration and a liability form.
Cancellation Policy : Cancellation before one month of departure is 25% charge 15 days 50% charge and 100% after.
Visa FOR NEPAL
Visa is provided on arrival by paying 40 US $ and is valid for one month.
There may be variations in the program due to the availability of shamans in the field, or any kind of unavoidable circumstances. We need your collaboration!
If participants have any physical, mental or other kind of health issues, please indicate while enrolling.